Hydrogen Drum Machine Features:
Sequencer and Mixer
- Ability to import/export song files.
- Advanced tab-tempo. (NEW)
- Director Window with a visual metronome and song position tags. (NEW)
- Export/Import single patterns into song projects. (NEW)
- Midi learning via Shift+MouseClick on many gui-cotrollers combined with a midi settings editor. (NEW)
- Multi layer support for instruments (up to 16 samples for each instrument).
- Multiple patterns playing at once.
- Pattern-based sequencer, with unlimited number of patterns and ability to chain patterns into a song.
- Play-lists with scripting function. (NEW)
- Sample Editor, with basic cut and loop functions. (NEW)
- Single and stacked pattern mode. (NEW)
- Time-line with variable tempo. (NEW)
- Time-stretch and pitch functions via rubberband cli. Require the rubberband-cli package. (NEW)
- Unique human velocity, human time, pitch and swing functions.
- Unlimited instrument tracks with volume, mute, solo, pan capabilities.
- Up to 192 ticks per pattern with individual level per event and variable pattern length.
Audio Driver and Project
- ALSA MIDI and PortMidi input with assignable midi-in channel (1..16, ALL).
- Export song to midi file.
- Export song to wav, aiff, flac or ogg file.
- Import/export of drumkits.
- JACK, ALSA, PortAudio and OSS audio drivers.
Above information taken from official hydrogen drum machine web site.
Where to download and install hydrogen drum machine?It is easy to find out this software in Ubuntu Linux. If you prepare to use command line, do the following command :
sudo apt-get install hydrogenIf you're not familiar with command line interface (cli)
Get it using synaptic package manager
It is highly recommended to install hydrogen-drumkits as its drum sound library.
For complete information see download page at :
See also sound library page :
After installing this program, you can try some demo project.